Monday, 12 September 2011

please forgive me I am going as.......Fast As I Can



This song is so close to how I feel I am going as fast as I can! I want so bad to be loved and needed but at that same point I know when I stop myself to trully think about it I am so far from wanting to say "I love you" yet, the chance to be hurt again is not something I want right now. I know it will come with time but at this point I just need a friend. I don't want to have someone saying "hey do you want to sleep with me?" I don't need someone wanting to show me things, I know I have encouraged at times some ideas but right now more than anything even if I don't say it right now is I need a friend I need support for what I am going through this divorce has taken me through the ringers even if I dont want to say it, even if I want to PRETEND i am totally fine I AM NOT..... I am getting better with it all but I have a MILLION emotions going on right now, one day things will be at a point where I want to be loved in that way again but right now please be my friend...............or dont but please allow me to heal some. Sure I should be strong enough to tell people how I feel but I am not there yet.....I have been through a ton of mental and emotional abuse, I have a fear of standing up for myself so please allow me to grow and change......so one day I will allow myself to be loved again!

No comments: