Tuesday, 6 September 2011

are you distracted?



this is the new signs on the highway-----------if you were just coming into Alberta and did no research would you know what this means??????



This is the sign Sherwood Park Alberta has and let me tell you, there is no mistake on this....I am sure you could add a few other things on there if needed but at least you know there is no cell phone use allowed without your hands free.....
Over all I am not a fan of the new law, as I see many other things that distract me in my van....ie my kids....not being able to look at my phone at red lights LOL and again fighting kids oh or still talking to some one on your hands free, depending the conversation your mind is still not going to be where it needs to be, I think there are so many other things we could have focused on ie: speeding through a play ground zone, drinking and driving.....All said and done I hope it makes the roads a little safe but so far I just see more people trying to hide it and I see more problems with that!

No comments: