Tuesday, 13 September 2011

happy birthday to me!

Today was my birthday, I did the best I could with the day, took the kids to school came home to visit with some friends have some laughs and then off for lunch at Denny’s, got a FREE lunch because was my birthday (didn’t know the really did that) and then went shopping just had a quiet me day till I pick up kids from school. Then it was to drop DAM at cubs and the I went grocery shopping back to pick him up and then I rushed home to drop him off and then to end my birthday off I went to Aqua size, I am really starting to love it, if I could get up earlier in the morning I would start my day off with it but I am not that good sadly (mornings have never been a strong point) and then on my way home I stopped and picked up flowers for myself as that was all I really wanted for my birthday other to be held and cuddled but that was not sadly going to happen so I settled for my flowers!
So here is to a new year, a new leaf turned over……a GREAT year ahead!

No comments: