Tuesday, 6 September 2011

You are a Survivor



This song rings out huge to me tonight, this song reminds we of one of the most amazing woman in my life.
MEGAN
A person that has become my best friend, and I did not even know she had cancer, not once did she complain, there has never been a pity party or woe is me.
I have watched you grow so much Megan, I look up to you and your grace of how you have done this all, I would have lost it if I was in the same shoes.
Up till tonight, I would have said you were almost in human but than the side I have not seen a lot of came out.
My Heart aches, I wish I could take away your pain, I wish I could take away your hurt, I wish I could be the night is shining armour to say hell we are going to get through this. I am here for WHATEVER you need. You will not see me walk away, I am here till the end for you. You are my family you are my best friend and a person that has never judge me in my crazy moments. it means a lot.

I love you lots and I am here for you, please let me help.....as much as I can.


No comments: